Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
magnet strength meter who makes them? just got thunder r/c magnet zapper now i need to know who makes the meter and tool to measure the strength ofthe magnets. thanks for all who post. or if anyone's selling one i have paypal ready let me know. thanks you all. Brad Sousa :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Team 1 used to sell a guass meter, not sure if they still do, but I'd bet someone may have one for sale if they see this. You could probably look up how to make one yourself, i've seen guys do this to save a little coin.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks danny i'm gonna call team 1 but from what i've heard there done doing zappers. i'm really not into building things myself i'm sure my dad could but i would wrather just spend the money and buy one. if anyone has one let me know... thanks

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
team1 still has them just talked to em. but if anyone has one they wanna sell let me know not gonna order til tomorrow. Brad

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
The best one out there is the one Yokomo used to make. It actually was a true gauss meter. The one that Team 1 makes does not measure any type of gauss but it does give you a good reference from one motor to the next.

EA

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I dont think they make it anymore. Ebay would be the best place I guess. Or you may search for it over seas. Part number is YM-TM. Its called a Tesla Meter and retails for 168.00.
Brad Sousa said:
ea do you know where i can get one? or is it not made anymore. letme know.and thanks for the input. Brad

1 - 16 of 16 Posts