Hobbyist Forums banner

61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I kinda got the impresssion from Steve's post that Lisa wasn't interested, and that's why he is asking. If I am wrong, sorry for reading between the lines.

James :)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I've never really followed up with Lisa with regards to the MM, but I can. I do know that she has great love for the people in the community! Now, we gotta keep this thing moving!

Steve

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I wish Lisa would still get it. She's the main reason many of us are here. She was also instrumental in getting PL to continue having this Bulletin Board when Hank began charging for it's continued use. Had she not asked Mr. Lowe to "pay the man", would this board still exist?

I think she deserves to get this gesture of thanks from everyone who has elected to be a part of this. It's a small token representing our appreciation for all of her friendship and loyalty to us in the modeling community.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Dave Metzner said:
If you can reach Lisa, (I'm sure there are still members who know exactly how to reach her) I'd suggest sending it on to her. If she does not want it, I'd say Steve should have custody.
uh... well, I think I may have a way to contact her. :rolleyes:
I'll call her & see what she says. If not, then I second Steve holding on to it. (or is that fifth?)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I sent her a nice little note yesterday about how much she means to all of us here at the BB and that we really feel it should have a home with her.

Steve

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
John P said:
Isn't she still moderating over at the Clubhouse?
Not for a while now, I think.

I'm very much ashamed to say I lost touch with her, and i shouldn't have. My own fault, a number of small things but mostly that "social anxiety disorder" they used to advertise about, real thing they made look like a fad disease-'o-the-week to take a pill for. Deeply uncomfortable with phones, email, social situations, so just aoid them. That, and not hanging out at the Clubhouse 'cuz it felt so different. And the last time I was there, a big scene had been going on, with a fight involving a long time close friend of hers, and I knew it was upsetting for her so I felt pretty awkward over that with her.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
I've stayed in touch. In fact, when I have an excuse to be in the area, I generally hook up with her for dinner. Always fun. Exchange an occasional email, Christmas card, phone call. You can't keep totally up on everyone that comes and goes in your life, but its great to stay in touch.

Steve

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
John P said:
Isn't she still moderating over at the Clubhouse?
Technically yes.
She has full moderator status still.
Though she has not been there in a long time.
She has a lot going on, and though I miss her on the boards there, I am glad things are going well for her.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Ignatz said:
Well there ya go! Let's stick it on a nice wooden plaque with her name on it!
That would be cool. We need to display it with the case as well as the case has been signed by everyone that has had it.

Any creative types?

Steve

61 - 80 of 114 Posts