Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Steve glad to see the Mystery tour is set to take in the old Homeland. I will make sure to pay proper homage on this side of the pond.

Cheers Wolfie.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I just got the Mystery Machine in the mail today! WHOO HOO!!!
I'll see if I can shoot off a couple shots that I want, & I'll give Nighteagle a call to do some down in Rhode Island as well.
:dude: This is one groovy tour! :dude:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Steve CultTVman Iverson said:
New photos from Wonderfest 2002 have been posted thanks to Blappy.
I just sent in a new pic I had of the MM to be posted that I took at WonderFest, too. Hopefully it'll be up soon. And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the MM at WF 2001? I found the pic in my 2001 stack of photos.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Good thing I popped in here. (haven't been around since June)
Steve, I will shoot you my snail mail addy.
I still want to participate!

·
Registered
726 Posts
All righty now.Scoob and Shag pulled into my mailbox yesterday here in the good ol SOUTH.(how they made it without a steering wheel beats me)Anyway I'll snap some shots around here and send them off to Steve to visit with him. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Steve CultTVman Iverson said:
... I have absolutely no memory of ever having my photo taken with the Mystery Machine!!!!

www.culttvman.com/mystery

Roll out!

Steve
Don't sweat it, it probably was just "driving through" at the time the photo was taken... or... you were, shall we say, indisposed.

Someone mentioned alot of miliage. To bad you all didn't keep track of the miliage from city to city. Would have been fun to see if it actually made it around the world, several times.

I never added my address cause I couldn't think of anything exciting to photograph around. But maybe I'll just give in and add my name to the list to just be a part of the tour. Great work guys.

Don

·
Registered
726 Posts
Scooby and Shag pulled out of S.C. friday and are heading down to Steve Iverson's town in GA.Decided to holdup here til Isabelle moved on. :thumbsup:

21 - 40 of 114 Posts