Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
How posting the entire list?

The list of who the Mystery Machine is nice to see, but it would be even better if we could see who has it now and also the rest of the names it will be going to. That way us poor souls at the bottom of the list can at least see it's progression and know for sure that it IS moving down the list.....

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Roland, email me with your mailing address. My email is [email protected]

Phrank, I'm not really following a set order for who gets the kit next. I'm handling this one at a time so I can better track the model and make sure it keeps moving. Right now the model is going to Andy Mihail. I've lined up the person who will follow Andy, then I am going to try and get the model back to me so I can get it to the LightningFest show.

I'm also trying to set up some opportunities where a couple of the participents in the same general location can get together and do the pictures. That was how I was able to get Steven Lee and Mike Warshaw together in Worcester.

I will add a list to the site of those that are participating.

And for those of you that have had the kit, please send the photos!

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
60 Posts
So the original sign up listing is now null and void and the machine is being sent to friends. That figures. Take me off the list (heck, I've already been worked around). Another casualty of not being one of the in crowd.
Art Hullinger
13x5x2 Nostalgian

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Art - somewhere you missed the sequence of events and misunderstand what's going on. Steve Iverson took it upon himself to do some Scooby-style detectiving, and located the Mystery Machine - at that point the original tour was kaput for over a year. Steve posted here awhile back that he was willing to oversee the continuation/rebirth of the Mystery Machine tour, but by that time many people had dropped out, moved, etc., so he was forced to start a new list. All of this was posted here months ago. Steve is just trying to oversee the process closer so that it doesn't get bogged down again. And yes, the Mystery Machine goes to Lisa when all is said and done, just like before.
Nobody is being jerked around, nobody is being excluded - you just need to resign up for the list. Please do it.

Chris

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thank you Chris. I stand corrected. I apologize Steve. Nevertheless, I do not wish to be on the new list. Someone else can represent the Land of Lincoln.
Thanks
Art

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thanks Steve for your efforts. I'll look for my pix, sent copies to Mark Fergel in March 2002. the photos have the Mystery Machine on top of a Los Angeles Times newspaper vending machine, with palm trees and the Pacific in the back ground.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Yep, I'm next on the list. I'm still waiting for that little slip in my tiny mailbox that says a package is waiting for me at the post office. When I get it, Nighteagle & I will get some pics done & ship it to the next person. I'm going to take a pic next to a sign that has the longest name of a lake, probably in the USA if not the whole frelling world! :eek:

What's the name? Heck, I don't have that kind of time to type it out! :freak:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Seeing the multiple shots has inspired me. I'm going to have some fun with this.
My favorite picture so far? Has to be the drag queen! :lol:

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
When are we going to see a list of those who are presently participating? I signed up for it, but never received confirmation that my address would be included. I'd like to know where I stand.

- GJS

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Art, just saw your comments earlier.

I'm sorry for any confusion! It was never my intention to squeeze anyone out! I just wanted to get this thing moving again and keep it on track.

You've been a part of this community since way back, and I think it would be great to have your participation. This is a BB project and has been since the start.

Steve

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The list of all the participants is posted. Gary, you are on the list. Mystery Machine is currnetly with Steven Lee and on its way to Andy Mihail. After that will be Harry Woodbury or myself, depending on how close to Lightningfest we are. More as this thing progresses...

And if you are not on the list, that means I don't have your snail mail address. Please email me at [email protected]

Here is a list of people that originally were on the list but I have not heard from yet:

RR Griffith
Scott Metcalf
Keenan Akin
Roland Mueller
William Johnson
Roy Kirchoff
Troy Naeyaert
Kristine Allen
Dave Horvath
Trevor Ylisaari
James Doughty
James Curry