Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well today i made a road trip to canada to go to a walmart.....didnt find any whites but i did get to go through the biggest bin of johnnies i have ever seen in my life....i did buy a bunch of the monopoly camaros for customizing and some bwf cars that i needed for openners....all in all it was a great trip even if i didnt get any whites...i did get to go through my very first johnny lightning bin..... :thumbsup: oh yeah and i got some wonderbars and crunchies...... :tongue:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Glad you got to see a JL BOD in person. Was it in BC or AB? The ones around my neck of the woods are half full of series 1 Poker. Yuk!! :freak:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Did you get any extra BWF's you want to get rid of ?

brian_frey74 said:
well today i made a road trip to canada to go to a walmart.....didnt find any whites but i did get to go through the biggest bin of johnnies i have ever seen in my life....i did buy a bunch of the monopoly camaros for customizing and some bwf cars that i needed for openners....all in all it was a great trip even if i didnt get any whites...i did get to go through my very first johnny lightning bin..... :thumbsup: oh yeah and i got some wonderbars and cruhcnies...... :tongue:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hey Brian... you should have went to Pincher as well. From what I have heard the Lethbridge boys haven't been going there. I must say that it is a switch to hear of an American coming to Canada to look for cars. Oh Well... soon enough we will be back to the diecast pit of hell. :( :freak:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe ill go to pincher next week....how far is it from cambrook....was gonna go to lethbridge but when you cant go through the park it makes for a really long drive in what can be some really bad weather...or maybe ill just send boyd to pincher for me.....

·
Registered
616 Posts
If I remember right, Cranbrook is about two hours from Pincher. WHen I went to Kalispell from Pincher, I always went through Fernie and then down that way. Was a nice drive all the time. Even found a TH in the last small US town before the border...(can't remember the name) found it in the grocery store.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts