Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Anyone who spends that much time and effort on detail and greeblies must have the patience of a saint! Just one question: Excuse my ignorance once again, but what exactly is a "Falke"?

·
Starship Class
11,935 Posts
This is SF3D? Anyways, great detailing! It's coming right along.

I see you have the same trouble that I do when there's an empty box [insert cat] around:

:p

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scotpens said:
Anyone who spends that much time and effort on detail and greeblies must have the patience of a saint! Just one question: Excuse my ignorance once again, but what exactly is a "Falke"?
Falke

Mine will be a bit different, a later version if you will.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update

Got the Toyota S800 in today courtesy of Masayuki Fujii (Masa) over on the Ma.KZbV3000 board. This will be used to replace the hack job I did getting the hatch off. Going to try to cast a copy, wish me luck.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been busy.

Casted the S800, been fitting stuff and working out some of the finer details. Did some re-scribing to make up some detail that I sanded off and carved out those little intakes on the booms.

·
Registered
158 Posts
wow! that looks awesome so far. hey..please be careful withthose dust particles around kitty! cats are extremely susceptible to fume and dust induced respiratory problems and it takes almost nothing to endanger them. whenever i spray paint i make sure i am well isolated from my cats!
nice work!

·
Never lost for words
2,123 Posts
TOS Maniac said:
wow! that looks awesome so far. hey..please be careful withthose dust particles around kitty! cats are extremely susceptible to fume and dust induced respiratory problems and it takes almost nothing to endanger them. whenever i spray paint i make sure i am well isolated from my cats!
nice work!
And let's not forget that whole cat-hair-in-the-wet-paint thing.

Jim

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
What Rich said! Most excellent, Robb!

We're not worthy. That's definitely something to inspire others to do better. :thumbsup:

R

·
0 Posts
I always liked the ideas behind SF3D. Tremendously imaginative stuff !
Part kit, part scratchbuild and all good :)
These builds are outstanding folks, keep it going.

Go easy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts