Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ivd been waiting for the reset at what used to be my local wallys until the one opened in my town last week and they have been taking forever to get through it. Well i stopped on my way in to work this morning and scored some finds on the M2s that they stocked. Still not HW though

Then i hit the target that i pass on my way as well and found these

Great way to start the day.
On my way home i figured i would check if they pegged any hot wheels yet at the same wallys and found this beauty which is by far one of the nicest M2s i think ive seen yet
1:24 camaro chevy anniversary

It was a Hat trick day. 3 stores 3 scores.
It was a hunters dream day. The wallys resets have been very kind to me having only hit 2 walmarts and found a total now within a week of 5 chase 1:64 and 3 chase 1:24 cars. Get on out there guys and hit those resets. They are putting some nice stuff out.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Nice haul! Of course, I like those from the second score the best. Wish I could have that kind of luck! (Though I did find the Year of the Dragon Rodzilla when I last hit Target.)

·
Banned
565 Posts
Looks like we both got lucky yesterday, maybe I should of hit a third store instead of just hitting two.....:lol: Congrats on your score love the Merc.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Dude, did you not see the M2 chase hauler in your reset post? :confused:;)
No I saw it. I already have had that 1, that hauler chase had been a peg warmer for like 2 months. If I had known you needed it I would have picked it up for you for exact change and shipping. Sorry buddy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts