Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is no where's close to being done. this is my mock up to make sure things planned will fit. figured i would show a sneek peek.

:wave:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Wasn't going to count the cylinders Gunn, v-12 or 16? Could you just imagine something like that at the flats, way cool. Cant wait to see the the rest of the build. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wasn't going to count the cylinders Gunn, v-12 or 16? Could you just imagine something like that at the flats, way cool. Cant wait to see the the rest of the build. :thumbsup:
looks like a 12. if this truck was real it might make the 150 club mdt do to the flat nose on it. lol
this is what gave me the idea. hope the link works:wave:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Looks wild gunn, cant wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
We're going back in October to visit my wife's sister who happens to live in Utah. I was thinking maybe I could actually take in the runs on the salt flats this year but no dice, they happen a couple weeks or so before we will be there. Maybe I can plan it better next year. :devil:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the allisons came with the torqued off truck. i hope to change the stacks with tubing instead. i cut the front off the m2 so i could install a lower spoiler up front and give it a lower look today. both motors will get some work done to them also.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow i didn't remember you were doing one but i see i posted on your thread.
sorry. i watched the freightliner on the tube and i remembered i had 2 torqued off rigs torn apart so i figured i would see what would happen by putting a m2 on it.

here is a seconded one planned.
http://www.myrideisme.com/Blog/1949-vintage-studebaker-pickup-2/

mabe i'll trash the first and do this one instead. again sorry.:wave:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
No problem at all Gunn, great minds think alike! I say finish it, mine will probably never be done.
You should definately make that Stude racer as well, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No problem at all Gunn, great minds think alike! I say finish it, mine will probably never be done.
You should definately make that Stude racer as well, that would be awesome.
thanks. but ive lost interest in it now.
ive moved on to the second project now. and going hunting in a few mins for one more on my list. i hope wally has restocked some m2 vicktoms for that project lol
thats what i like about doing customs. you can switch gears quickly with no probblems or regrets. :wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts