Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few of my M2's that I have no room for display..............

Thanks for lookin'.............

Happy Huntin............

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Nice collection. You ever decide to let those babies loose you are gonna get carpal tunnel unscrewing all of those

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Great selection of M2s.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I see ( 1 ) that I have yet to find and it is the 1969 Chevrolet® Camaro™ SS™ 396 L89 from the Detroit Muscle R19

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Nice collection. You ever decide to let those babies loose you are gonna get carpal tunnel unscrewing all of those
No doubt.... If he ever does plan on lettin em loose I like to have the baseplate from the 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 Twister Special as I have the Gold one that needs the correct baseplate.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Try finding space to display 15 sets of drivers, plus 15 chases...
Just off the top of my head their is 570 different color M2s not including the Chases or Promotionals....

Add them all up together you may come close too 800 Cars to date

·
Registered
159 Posts
Display Solution..

There's a lot of plastics companies in my Yellow Pages.. A few years back, I had to make a clear wall & counter for a corner store. We ended up buying a few sheets of 3/4 thick 4 X 8 sheets of clear lexan. It was expensive that thick, but, the thinner stuff, 1/4 inch, was pretty reasonable. It wouldn't be that difficult to walk you thru making a built-in clear wall to display a larger collection. Tape measure, stud finder, circular saw, router/trim router, and a drill. If you can get ahold of these, you'd be done in a few hours. If you wanted individual shelves, that's another story, but a shelf 4 feet down from the cieling, up to 8 feet long, only takes a few hours. Once the first one is up, adding more is a piece of cake. Years ago, I made aquariums. A glass or plexiglass wall is pretty easy..

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Just get rid of the kitchen.....

Just joking now we all have to eat,....:lol:....or just start to ride a bike and get rid of the garage....NO!...again! just joking....:thumbsup:....But really awesome cars Mr.Air....just super!!!...Now what about the attic>>>:thumbsup:

·
Registered
520 Posts
No doubt.... If he ever does plan on lettin em loose I like to have the baseplate from the 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 Twister Special as I have the Gold one that needs the correct baseplate.
Hey Liv - I have this baseplate if you want it! Sending you a PM now...

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Hey airborn,

Just to show you what a nice guy I am, and how much I will do for a fellow Hobby Talker, I believe I can find room to display those for you. Don't worry, though it will be a major sacrifice in the amount of room I will have to give up for you I am ready to make the sacrifice. You will have to ship them to my place at your expense but after that I will take very good care of them for you. And you can visit their display at any time. Just call first.

Yuk! Yuk! Yuk! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts