Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
i have no clue...i would just keep track of whats new and sneek peaks...said it would be near the end of this year if i heard him right.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
So... how does one get to see a repeat if we didn't get the message until too late?
Yeah, 5 PM is too early for me here on the West Coast, still at work. I trust some thought was put into how to make these available to ones who don't have the luxury of being at the right place at the necessary time. Please let us know where these will be replaying so we can have an opportunity to watch them when our schedule allows. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Sorry, my previous post was intended for the Diecast X site, but maybe Sean or somebody can work out a way to make them available also?

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Thanks Sean, link worked great and got to watch most of the interview (for some strange reason I got disconnected towards the end but I caught most of it). btw, I want one of those M2 shirts! :jest:

I think it's great, and agree completely with the reasoning behind bringing out some modern cars - something the kids of today can identify with, but hey, I'll be honest, I still feel my generation is being skipped, when is M2 going to come out with more cars of the 60s that are the equivalents of what M2 has put out for the 50s, ie Plymouth Furys, Dodge Coronets, Chevy Impalas, Ford Galaxies? Afterall, if you are going to put some modern muscle cars, shouldn't there also at least be some cars out there representing the history behind the muscle cars? - ie, even the full size cars of the 60s could be sleepers. (I think of the story I read of a guy who was driving his big old Chrysler from the late 60s -with a 440 engine- and came up to a light next to a newer Chevy Camaro. The kid in the Camaro was with his girlfriend and was gunning his car, etc. to show off in front of said girlfriend. The guy in the Chrysler took the challenge. The last thing he saw - in his rear view mirror - was the embarrassed look on the Camaro driver's face when he left him behind. But his girlfriend was the one who really lost it when they started getting passed by the trailer of iron bar the guy was hauling behind his Chrysler.) Why would we not want to give homage to such great cars. Quite honestly, I think the cars of the 60s were the zenith of the american auto industry. Anyway, that's my line and I'm sticking to it. :wave:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
btw, I meant to say- and especially in view of my last post - I can't wait to get my hands on that new Barracuda model you talked about. Oh yeah!

·
Banned
565 Posts
Hey Fellas, Here's the link to the show.

http://www.livestream.com/airagemedia?t=514974&id=1386

We had a 10 - 15 minute technical delay. I had a blast and hope to do it again very soon. And I agree with you Duncan, maybe we can do a later show for the guys on the west coast.

Thanks, Sean
Don't forget us girls and night owls on the East Coast... :tongue:

I will get you to be politically correct one day Sean... :jest:

It is ok Sean you could of looked in the camera you wouldn't of seen us sticking our tongue out at you... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
How do you get in .... I couldn't figure it out so I said - Oh Well
i dont know? no log in area there. i looked and looked. nothing:(
thay need to have 1 area to become a member and to log on to the show.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't forget us girls and night owls on the East Coast... :tongue:

I will get you to be politically correct one day Sean... :jest:

It is ok Sean you could of looked in the camera you wouldn't of seen us sticking our tongue out at you... :thumbsup:
LOL! I was actually trying to listen to Joe Kelly Jr. on the speaker phone. He started to cut out a little and at times sounded "tinny" or robotic.

Sean

·
Banned
565 Posts
LOL! I was actually trying to listen to Joe Kelly Jr. on the speaker phone. He started to cut out a little and at times sounded "tinny" or robotic.

Sean
Suuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you were Sean... :tongue: You were just afraid you would see me making funny faces at you... :lol:

Sorry I missed the live version, I watched it when I came home from the Motley Crue and Kiss concert. I was doing this
while you were trying to hear Joe... :tongue:

·
Registered
520 Posts
....modern muscle cars are coming from m2!
So life no longer stops at 1973 now for M2, eh? Still think it's amusing that M2 has not made a 1973-anything to date. Was hoping a 1973 Pontiac Trans Am SD-455 would be M2's "1973" release...;):thumbsup:

Does give us hope newer muscle will be coming from M2 in time such as the late 70's/early 80's Camaros and Trans Ams. Same casting could be used for both with different front/rear clips to save on tooling costs...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts