Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Pontiac Acadian is a Canadian version of the Chevy Nova for Pontiac to sell there .. They also had the Beaumont , which was a Chevelle bodied car ..

Please stop with the clear hood cars !!! ( 54 Merc) .

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The Acadian was a GM Canada Car, Eh.
That's right. Acadian was its own brand, eh. It sold at Pontiac-Buick-Acadian-GMC dealers from '62 until some time in the early 70's.

Greats photos on this thread!! The M2 '57 300C is most welcome even in orange, er ... excuse me, Gauguin red (um, it's the Royal 550 that's stick-in-the-eye yellow :p), and the '58 Impala too. Next up for the M2 Auto-Thentics, I'm hoping, will be a '56 Olds Holiday.

·
Registered
981 Posts
. Next up for the M2 Auto-Thentics, I'm hoping, will be a '56 Olds Holiday.
Haven't seen sneak-pics of that one yet, but really hope it will come along soon .. a favorite of mine from the mid to late 50s .
We should be seeing the first Buick from M2 in the next release or two . Could either be a 55' or a 56'.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
All nice, especially the Mr. Gasket M00n Eye specials :thumbsup:

What's up with the 70 Mustang 302 hockeysticks starting on the doors?? Grrrr!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice looking rides, and if memory serves me right, I remember seeing a Pontiac Acadian going for a good amount of $$$ on Barrett Jackson this past holiday season.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Craig....lol...when I first saw the stripe I thought it was a 'screw-up'...then when I called Sean out on it he directed me to google 'Mustang Grabber Stripe'. Those guys at Castline do know there cars...lol...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts