Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of fan sites with pics of the various M2 tools and series, something like glcollector.com and jlcollector.com?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, I post pictures and talk about M2 Auto-Thentics on my blog occasionally, if that counts. My blog is called Diecast Destination and below is a link to it. If you search for M2 Machines along the right, you can find various posts which feature them. I'm told by someone that markets them that Chris, who owns Castline, was kind of impressed with one shot I took which featured 4 Auto-Thentics seemingly parked out in front of a 1950's diner. I was rather proud of that shot myself! Here's the link to my blog:

*****Edited: Per TOS No "Visit My Site" links allowed unless you are a HT Sponsor. Check with Hank for furture info.**** Gerakd

Oh, in case you're curious about the diner photo, here it is:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well, I post pictures and talk about M2 Auto-Thentics on my blog occasionally, if that counts. My blog is called Diecast Destination and below is a link to it. If you search for M2 Machines along the right, you can find various posts which feature them. I'm told by someone that markets them that Chris, who owns Castline, was kind of impressed with one shot I took which featured 4 Auto-Thentics seemingly parked out in front of a 1950's diner. I was rather proud of that shot myself! Here's the link to my blog:

http://diecastdestination.blogspot.com/

Oh, in case you're curious about the diner photo, here it is:

WOW!!!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Great photo. It also goes to show you just how well those Autothentics are done. They loo like the real thing.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
There is a site coming next year that will have that plus many other brands. That is all the info I can give out for now. :)

Russ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts