Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone checked out the new blog, dated 12/23/2009? There are supposed to be some sneak peak pictures, but all I keep getting are red Xs. Can anyone see the pics? I'm curious to know what they are.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Sean is working on it, but I'm thinking it will be next week until it is fixed.

·
Registered
436 Posts

Can you guys see this image? This is straight from the updated blog yesterday. Have you tried to reload the page?

Sean
P.S. check out the pie crust drag slick!

·
Registered
750 Posts
cant see the pic

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hi Guys,

I can see the pics with no problem on my computer. I tried it out in Safari & Firefox. I even tried my wife's computer and no problems.

Sean

·
Registered
308 Posts
Unable to open the pix, Sean! The suspense of not knowing what may be coming is unbearable! Can you at least list the new castings to alleviate some of this frustration!
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
No trouble seeing the pics for me either.

Try deleting your internet cache and cookies. Then close and re-open your browser. It should work then. Good luck. :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Can one of you fortunate ones that can see the pics attempt to copy and paste .. or whatever, so a "reTARD" such as myself can see what your enjoying?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No trouble seeing the pics for me either.

Try deleting your internet cache and cookies. Then close and re-open your browser. It should work then. Good luck. :)
Thanks for the tip. I gave it a try but still no luck. Oh Well......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts