Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I have to give a thank you to Ward for the idea to paint the wheels, and Stangfreak for the cotton ball burnout idea. I started with just a couple details on this thing and was having fun so I just kept going.
I pulled the passenger seat and rear seat out, put in a 6 point roll cage, painted the taillight panel, export brace, steering wheel, pedals, wheels and base, put spark plug wires in the engine, and pulled off the old exhaust and added side exit straight pipes.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT is what it should look like! Super detail. What did you use to make the exhaust and cage?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT is what it should look like! Super detail. What did you use to make the exhaust and cage?
Thanks Ward! When I saw the silver wheel swap on the one you did I knew I had to try it too and it just kept growing from there. The cage and exhaust were made with jumbo paper clips that I've got.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
That is really sharp!!!!
Makes for a great display :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Take a little paint thinner or a LITTLE white paint and "swirl" the back tires a bit when using the cotton! They will look like they are turning!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts