·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto-Drags
Blisterpacks
RELEASE 2
1/64th Scale

WATCH YOUR SHIPMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING CHASE / LIMITED EDITION CARS RANDOMLY INSERTED IN CASES!

1) 1970 Ford Mustang - Mr. Gasket "Chase Car" There will be 1 Chase Car in every master case of 48

Available now for Pre-Order on our website​

Get your cars where you get your info.

Have Fun,
Fred Blood
1 Stop Diecast

www.1StopDiecast.com

·
Registered
10,948 Posts
Nope...just more of the same. I did purchased two from release 1, but I will waite for stage two before I pick up any more. If these were new casting, I see trying to run as many as possible to recoupe your tooling investment, but to keep reissuing the same cars in waves...no thanks, i'm good.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Nope...just more of the same. I did purchased two from release 1, but I will waite for stage two before I pick up any more. If these were new casting, I see trying to run as many as possible to recoupe your tooling investment, but to keep reissuing the same cars in waves...no thanks, i'm good.
I think I have to agree with you on that Ward. They are nice looking cars, but I'm not really interested in them if its just paint changes and sponsor swaps.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yah, a bit saddened by this also. Lets hope they correct it in the future.

It strikes me as a bit "lazy", to just swap the advertising. I thought the cars we're actual and had the correct advertising on them. collectors expect a bit more.

I will admit the Belvedere looks cool, but I'll only be picking up the Fairlane.

·
Registered
2 Posts
different cars?

Have you not figured this out with M2. Look at the Drivers series 1 and 2 ar the same but repaints. Muscle cars series 1 and 2 (the same) 3 and 4 (the same) 5 and 6 (again....the same). They are going the route of hot wheels. Make 1 care and paint it 4 colors. Don't get me wrong I still collect them but I know what to expect!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.