·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto-Drags
Blisterpacks
RELEASE 2
1/64th Scale

WATCH YOUR SHIPMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING CHASE / LIMITED EDITION CARS RANDOMLY INSERTED IN CASES!

1) 1970 Ford Mustang - Mr. Gasket "Chase Car" There will be 1 Chase Car in every master case of 48

Available now for Pre-Order on our website​

Get your cars where you get your info.

Have Fun,
Fred Blood
1 Stop Diecast

www.1StopDiecast.com

·
Registered
779 Posts
They could have at least been different cars, I'm disappointed.
It's interesting though how the sponsers were switched around and the cars are just different colors, just not enough of a change.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Nope...just more of the same. I did purchased two from release 1, but I will waite for stage two before I pick up any more. If these were new casting, I see trying to run as many as possible to recoupe your tooling investment, but to keep reissuing the same cars in waves...no thanks, i'm good.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Nope...just more of the same. I did purchased two from release 1, but I will waite for stage two before I pick up any more. If these were new casting, I see trying to run as many as possible to recoupe your tooling investment, but to keep reissuing the same cars in waves...no thanks, i'm good.
I think I have to agree with you on that Ward. They are nice looking cars, but I'm not really interested in them if its just paint changes and sponsor swaps.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yah, a bit saddened by this also. Lets hope they correct it in the future.

It strikes me as a bit "lazy", to just swap the advertising. I thought the cars we're actual and had the correct advertising on them. collectors expect a bit more.

I will admit the Belvedere looks cool, but I'll only be picking up the Fairlane.

·
Registered
2 Posts
different cars?

Have you not figured this out with M2. Look at the Drivers series 1 and 2 ar the same but repaints. Muscle cars series 1 and 2 (the same) 3 and 4 (the same) 5 and 6 (again....the same). They are going the route of hot wheels. Make 1 care and paint it 4 colors. Don't get me wrong I still collect them but I know what to expect!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I hope M2 is getting this feedback; I love M2s (except for several series). Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining,,,,,give us something new or different with each release.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts