Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are a Camaro collector the M2 1/64 WILD CARDS 1969 CHEVY CAMARO SS 396 L89 is a must have addition for your collection.
Great interior including a roll cage.

Thank you M2, PLEASE make more

Dave

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
As hard as it is is to find any current M2s around here, I didn't take any chances. I ordered mine. So I have the tow trucks and the Camaros. All of them are impressive.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I am still on the wire if I want the Camaros as they just look so blah to me.... Maybe its the blah wheels that I dislike :rolleyes:
I think I know what you mean. They certainly have a different finish/look about them. The yellow one looks like it was painted over black and the dark one looks like its a matte paint - and yet it isn't. Very different. At first, I was kind of thinking I wished I hadn't bought them but they are definitely growing on me. If for their uniqueness, if nothing else.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I just pulled the black and gold chase from this set. Post pics in a minute..

And According to the m2 site, the new color/paint is "Frozen Black Pearl", pics dont do it justice, i was on the fence as well, then i saw them in real life, it is a nice color and paint, different, i will admit, but i dig it..And the yellow is "Phoenix Rising Yellow"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts