Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another newbie question. Was wondering what it meant... kinda like RCHTA? Found a couple BWF whites that are currently out of my price range anyway but curious where their from. (mace was not a good word when I was growing up :freak: )

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Did a quick search for MACE on Ebay and don't you know the first auction I pulled up had this in the description:

M.A.C.E stands for Midwest Air-cooled Enthusiasts, a club started in 1999 to appreciate older VWs

I didn't know that either!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Makes sense, auction is for two VW flamed buses, purple/chrome and red/chrome WL's. Man I want to but really cant afford it. Hate when that happens. I'll have a couple more beers and see...

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the links tinywheels, getting ready for work but will check them out when I get home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts