Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it says the board has 10 members and 22 guests, the guests mean lurkers, right? Can someone actually read the boards without signing on or being a member? I didn't know you could do that.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yes they may read the posts. They cannot reply to or post new threads tho. I "lurked" for several weeks before I signed up. Kept reading different posts from different people and decided this would be a great community to be a part of. I have not been disappointed in the least :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I used to lurk all the time. But now i stay signed in and keep posting. Trying to get my post count up and will be recognize some day by new people looking at my post count and say he must be bored. lol

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
chevyj1957 said:
I used to lurk all the time. But now i stay signed in and keep posting. Trying to get my post count up and will be recognize some day by new people looking at my post count and say he must be bored. lol
Are you bored?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
When at home, I log on as myself.
When away from home, sometimes I log on and occasionally I lurk.
The down side of not logging in, is the fact that you cannot post.
And this past June while on vacation, I didn't view HT for four whole weeks.
After I got home I had a lot of catching up.
I am proud to be a member of HT.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
870 Posts
I used to be a lurker, lurked all the time. Then I got help and joined Hobby Talk. Now I feel like a valued member of the community.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
pdxwheels said:
I used to be a lurker, lurked all the time. Then I got help and joined Hobby Talk. Now I feel like a valued member of the community.
Sorry to tell you this, but last night we traded you to the RLC for two newbie prospects and a moderator to be named later..... :drunk: :dude: :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts