Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 7:06PM Central Time the eclipse starts and at 9:23PM it reaches totality.

I wonder how an eclipse affects werewolves? :lol:

Lloyd :freak:

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Begins 9:14pm

Totality begins 10:23pm

Ends 12:54am

Right now I have the scope out and two cameras all set to take photos thru the night.

·
Banned
189 Posts
amazing, really cool.
also why am I the only one on my street watching on a clear and beutifull evening?
(music: RED MOON...........!)

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
This was great. I had my three year old, and my almost six year old, the wife joined us for a bit. It was very cool to see this, made all the more special by having my little ones with me. My eldest daughter didn't want to go in! She'd have stayed out there for the whole thing!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Sigh...

As usual, in this area there are only two types of interesting astronomical sights... those that take place when it is too cold to be outside, and those that take place when it is overcast. Tonight is overcast.

I've seen *one* eclipse in my life. Even missed out on a total solar eclipse in the late 60's due to my sister carefully explaining that watching it would blind me... so I stayed in with my blinds drawn and lights on.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked out the dirty red moon last night. The time I read were way off. The government at work.

Pygar, have to wait till 2007 to see again.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
grantf said:
amazing, really cool.
also why am I the only one on my street watching on a clear and beutifull evening?
(music: RED MOON...........!)
Because the neighbors were all at a great party in a backyard down the block. Why, weren't you invited? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts