Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1666 Posts

·
Registered
14,667 Posts
Here's one from a HT friend of ours.
He graciously sent me these pix this afternoon.

Name the maker, one or both models it could be, and the years it was used.
Good luck, you'll need it!!!

this is the rear of the piece

View of piece laying on it's side.
1970 AMC AMX right quarter end, maybe?

What could it be?

1959 Caddy rear bumper...

Lum - I'm losing sleep. Still scratching my head over that interior. I should know it but I can't place it. Arrrgh... And those wheels...

What kind of car do these roll under?
'65 Pontiac Catalina...?

:wave:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Don't forget about this ole girl!!!
HINT: Automaker no longer in biddness!
Hint #2: Look carefully at the roof panel and it shouldn't be too difficult at all!
LOVE the "NAME THAT PART" game .. Something to enjoy where you actually can use what's inside the braincase..
No presence of " look at me! , I got a chase!"

I'm stuck on the only car I can think of that's a station wagon , but also a partial convertible.
How about a '63 Studebaker Wagonaire..

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Looks like I checked in late and missed a lot of the fun. Great thread Lummox; good choices, too - so far I only knew a couple for sure.

Come back to this side of the pond, FF! The rear door shape ^ above ^ says Plymouth Valiant to me. So I'll guess 1961.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Blunt Fronts - great to have ya!

That IS a Valiant, and it is actually a '61, but given the angle I would've accepted '60, '61, or '62, so you BOTH win! :)
Also, '61 or '62 Lancer would've rung the bell as as well!

54B, you done extra good on the GM truck grill, but shall award you NO points 'cause it was way too easy for an expert such as yourself! ;) ;) JK :wave:

Z28HO - Full Flaps already got that one, but please stick around and play the game!

41 - 60 of 1666 Posts