Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are your thoughts on the "Lucky Dog" rule? Would it work at NCS races? Maybe in GN only? We used it in the main event at the BHASC & I thought it went over well. We had a couple racers that really benefited & it seemed to make a better race.

Just curious what others think about it?

·
Registered
906 Posts
That was kinda cool in a way after I thought about it when I left.I didnt know at first about it (kinda itchy about it-LOL)but,I am sure I will find myself there a bunch of times.Its best to have it and need it than to not have it and need it.If I can remember,did brandon get a lp back and beat my car with will driving it?If so then I hate it-LOLOLOLOLOLOL.They did a super job and really ran great.I was proud to have my car come in 3rd to those guys.I believe the lucky dog will come in handy for sure ,especially for us rookies.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
I myself like it because some of the lap down cars will not fight you for position but a few bone heads will you can't change that but everyone has had something happen in a race what it does is still keep you in the hunt I know a few cars went laps down at this event and it helped them get a better finish and stay in competition its good for racing even though lots think the opposite because once they have you down that's what they want

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
I think it worked very well, to come back 4 laps down due to repairs in the pits myself. It really helped those that was caught a lap down not because they were slow, they had on track problems like bumper, body, brakes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts