Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it was a rough day at the office and I decided to blow off some steam by hitting up a few stores in search of some cool Wheels. Decided to drive all the way to Oceanside (20+ miles from my place) and hit up 4 of the Ralphs over there. Didn't find anything great and was kind of bummed but as I was headed home, the wife called for some stuff at the store so I stopped by the Ralphs by my place and there she was, just staring at me in the face:

I should have just stayed local!

Rest of the night's haul:

A few things for me to play with:

And these as gifts for my Service Advisor and my mechanic:

I'm all cheered up now! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Nice haul! I almost picked up the Mustang tonight, but instead came home with two of the green '73 Trans Ams (one for me and the other for my nephew).

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice haul! I almost picked up the Mustang tonight, but instead came home with two of the green '73 Trans Ams (one for me and the other for my nephew).
I can't believe you didn't pick it up! I've seen at least 50+ if not more of these and this is the first variation I've found. Basically it's the wrong body - 2010 GT body on the Laguna Seca base. From what I gathered, it's pretty rare.

I'm hoping it'll make some good trade bait!

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
You got it! Easy to spot because it doesn't have side mirrors but it seems like its harder to find. The other versions like the black and grey ones had the same variation.

·
Premium Member
9,014 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I can't believe you didn't pick it up!
It might not have been that exact variation, but if I make a return trip to the dollar store, I'll grab it. It's a little easier to get away with die-cast purchases when I buy for my nephew...and the car I found for him was on a near-perfect card that was in a dump bin!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts