Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this before in other lines and heard of others finding this despicable excrement as applied to our beloved M2s but this is the first time that I have personally seen it with my own eyes. Disgusting. Utterly disgusting. I mean REALLY! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
ok im confused, they replaced an m2 with an m2 of the same price...why go through that hassle to commit fraud/theft? person who did that must have some heavy mental issues to justify that!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Or the returned cars were purchased somewhere else discounted. My WM NEVER marks down old stock M2s; they just sit on them to they sell. However, I heard you guys say some WMs and other stores have them discounted or on close out.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Or the returned cars were purchased somewhere else discounted. My WM NEVER marks down old stock M2s; they just sit on them to they sell. However, I heard you guys say some WMs and other stores have them discounted or on close out.
That makes perfect sense, as well, but, in this case, it IS still fraud and definitely casts a very bad light on the rest of us collectors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts