Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received 4 of the new GL's last week from a good member of HT and my Olds 442 had a serial number of 0024. Has anyone got a number lower than that? Just curious?

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
That IS low. I always dig numbers at the start ( low) or very end of a run. I have only one Greenlight at the end of the scale ( #3495 of 3500) and several under 100.

I will have to search the threads, but I think three people here on HT has a #2 of a release!!!! Can't get much lower then that! Think about it, if there has been 3 releases of 12 cars each, plus the two extra Camaro colors make only a total of 38 Muscle Car Garage cars. That's the first release pluse the two releases of "Stock and Custom".

So there are only 38 #2 's in the whole world!!!!! And we have 3 of them here on HT! That's sweet! If you want to search the forum, look up key word "Lowest Numbered". It's an older thread, so we may even have a #1 by now! :wave:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I have never had one in single digits. I have three under 100 ( 31, 62, & 94) but never even seen a single number car in GL. even my Green Machines are higher.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
2nd round hit meijor today.

I found another coronet, #727 good trans :)

Also picked up a Silver Camaro #0001 :)
hows that for a low #

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I saw a Coronet with a number lower than 100 (80 something I think) but numbers don't mean alot to me, it's just a number. Number 1 is the same as #2,500 and the same as #1,250, etc.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Puppycat, that is very cool. Did you have to look for them or just happen by chance? I had thought it would be cool to have a set with all matching numbers. But I am just to lazy to put that much work into it.

And Mike, you know I love you dude, but why did you post that you don't care about low numbers on a thread talking about the fun of finding low numbers? :rolleyes: Just messing with you my friend! :wave:

Buy the way, I did have to open my 69 Mach One Green Machine to see the number on it ( this was a gift from Stupid Squirrels ) and it is number 3 of 50. Now that's by far the lowest number I have ever had on any car by any maker!

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
I had a 0024 one time but gave it away to somebody
Outside of #1 maybe the only have number I think would be cool to have would be like #302 for the Boss 302 or something similar.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
cool stang. Number hunting is fun, for other crazy collectors like me that love to get some neat Numbers, I wish 426 coronet would of hit my local stores, lol

Last one i found was # 425

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I have a Green Machine 06 Mustang Conv with #49 on it . Its the only one Ive opened ... ( Reg version would be dk blue) . Havent really looked at the #'s on my regular cars ..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts