Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found another at a TRU near my work:

I figured they would be oh-so-hard to find (and they are) but I couldn't pass up another. The F64's are OK, but give me the JL's with the metal bases ANYTIME. Seems that this is one of the last GOOD JL cars and as I have a love for Mopars, spent my LAST $ for this charm. Now I'm flat busted, but content.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
As much as I moaned and groaned about this casting being presented to us (when there are much cooler cars to be made!) I confess that JL did a nice job on this piece and I did break down and buy one. :eek: And I'll probably buy future versions if I like them enough.
Rick, I know how excited you were when this casting was announced. Congrats on finding another, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Darth took mine. I'm sure someone will say it shouldn't be hard to take it back but let me tell you that when gets mad and starts swinging that little lightsaber around, it smarts!

;)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I liked this one better when I saw it up close as well. One of the nicer 2.0 that worked out well. Pluse, like Darth, this is one of my favorite color schemes. Hard to beat, even with a light saber.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Put me down as another fan of the Aspen! This was one of my most anticipated castings and it didn't dissapoint. Now, if only there would be another release. I am REALLY hoping the next one will be white.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I`ll probally buy 1 of these just because I don`t have that casting anywhere,nothing I plan to collect though:thumbsup:

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
Thought I was missing something when I saw the feePay prices on these . . . good to hear folks selling these are just nuts.

A Volare Roadrunner would be a great variation for this casting, esp. one with the 43s and fender arches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts