Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are several new sneak peaks on HWC.

2013 New Models- 1970 Toyota Celica
Hot Ones mix 8, 9, 10
Boulevard mix 9 and 10
And the dead Racing mix 6

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Must have Celica!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Looking at it again, it reminds me of the green COPO Camaro.

·
Premium Member
9,570 Posts
Their All Nice. I Want Them All.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
no link?!!! i need to find the link to see an image of the TA22 celica! be sweet to add to the vintage japanese car collection of mine

edit: found the link http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/Library/ImageViewer/?source=sneaks&nid=null&cid=null&smid=null&ContentType=SneakPeek-HWC&sid=3600 that celica is AWESOME! man i cant wait for that! the subaru im not going to get, i think the current one looks way better, the m3 looks sweet as well. then the nissan titan is awesome as well, alot of my customs are with trucks for some reason and this one will fit along great with my trucks. hope i find this one at kday!

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
I agree with WUT as well, I thought the Celica was the Camaro as well. It is the same color with side stripes and the area around the trunk looks similar. I might get it, it all depends on how it looks in person.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
The Celica does look very much like a '67 Camaro with that paint. I like it though.

The '76 Greenwood Corvette from Vintage Racing release 6 is quite a ride. The James Garner Vette as well. Wrong casting for the Chaparral Camaro RS. I hope they did a better job on the '92 M3 than it looks.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mix 6 of Racing has been cancelled, confirmed by Mattel on HWC. They did say, however, the castings will be used in 2013 line-ups, they just didn't specify which ones. Which sucks, because i really wanted the COPO Corvette and the BMW M3.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
Mix 6 of Racing has been cancelled, confirmed by Mattel on HWC. They did say, however, the castings will be used in 2013 line-ups, they just didn't specify which ones. Which sucks, because i really wanted the COPO Corvette and the BMW M3.
Ah, so that confirms the rumor I heard the we wouldn't get the M3. That stinks, it was a nice little mix too.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Thanks for the link :wave:

I have found most of the Nostalgia series, and passed on many. Never did find that Reese's VW

I really don't see many must haves from the rest of the Hot Ones due out, maybe 1 per release that I haven't seen. I am disappointed.

I am liking some of the mix for the final Vintage Racing series... but doubt I will see them as I only ever found one car total out of the 18 that make up mixes 3, 4, and 5.
EDIT: Just read the above... figures that would be cancelled with all the cars I like in it :p

I wish they had updated pics for the Boulevard series, as that is the one I seem to buy the most of :cool:

·
Registered
591 Posts
So, Mix 9 of the Boulevards pictures shows a blue Ford Thunderbolt? Don't see it listed anywhere. 2013 unintentional sneak peek?

Mix 10 of the Boulevards shows the Ferrari F40...and they made it two-tone? Official "Boxer" trim from Ferrari was only on some 308s, maybe a Mondial, and of course the Boxer. I really wanted a solid red F40. At least they put the best wheels on it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts