Hobbyist Forums banner

Lost in Space "Chariot" with all the trimmings......

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Agent Wreckd 
#1 ·
I've built three of these things, two for clients, and one for myself the last round.... (Yes I built two at once.....crazy...) I used pretty much every detail doo-dad I could get my hands on at the time. Photo-etch, lighting, resin figures. It's an outstanding kit, although painting it is a bitch. I used the mask kit from Aztek Dummy on the last two, worth it's weight in gold!

Wheel Motor vehicle Boat Toy Mode of transport
Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Wheel Vehicle
Circuit component Hardware programmer Passive circuit component Automotive lighting Electronic engineering
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Mode of transport Red Automotive tail & brake light
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Motor vehicle Vehicle Fixture Automotive exterior Gas
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Toy Bumper
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Toy
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle Gadget Entertainment Automotive lighting Gas

See less See more
#3 ·
They look great.
Why build just one when you can build two. (Three!)

Whose figures did you use? They look really good.
Figures are the one doo-dad that I don't have for my still unbuilt Chariot

Reactions: Chuck Eds
#9 · (Edited)
I apologize for resurrecting this thread so much later, but I’m having trouble finding the answers with google searches.

Beautiful chariots, I’m wondering if the builder or someone else can enlighten me to how they were done (these are in reference to the original posts photos)

1.) the grill holding the guns. Is this part of the photo etch set? I have it ordered but can’t see it in the low quality photos online.
2.) the straps and foil on the roof interior, bought or made from a product I’m not familiar with?
3,) how the great foil look was achieved on the curtains

If anyone knows….would love to find out!
(Sorry for resurrecting this old thread again, I couldn’t do a direct message because I’m new.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.