Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I just saw he has a couple up on eBay linked with his Mutants - 1 is a Godzilla with a Mutant long box for $150 and another with Godzilla, the box plus a Mutant model for $195. Hope he offers them by theirselves as well.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Link please.....
I can only hope that they will be affordable.
BTW could someone please tell me if they or anyone has the original 'The Fly" kit available?
Thanks,
-Jim G.G.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Link please.....
I can only hope that they will be affordable.
BTW could someone please tell me if they or anyone has the original 'The Fly" kit available?
Thanks,
-Jim G.G.

Search eBay "AURORA PINK MONSTER". Not too sure why he doesn't use the word "Godzilla". Maybe lawsuit issues since it's a new item and not a vintage one?

Could be some fit issues on some pieces but that could also be the result of a quick build too...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does Phil also own the Lee Falk Phantom pattern? And are the MOTM Big G kits for sale on eBay?
He has several patterns, but I don't know which ones. He does post some of them on YouTube, such as this one and Christine from the Phantom of the Opera. It is on eBay, but listed as a "pink monster" or bonus to one of his Mutant models. By itself it goes for $135 and it might be a while before it comes down. I think he's worried he might receive a cease and desist order from Toho Studios if he is too blatant with the advertising.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
That's a nice looking kit! (Unfortunately it's way out of my price range.)

I have a question, though. Weren't Mothra and King Kong the one's that appeared with the Tokyo Tower? I don't remember Godzilla ever coming into contact with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts