Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there know of a link to an online version of the Losi XX4 Worlds Edition manual? Or perhaps someone with copy they could send my way, a scanned copy, a photocopy, anything? Losi's website has an exploded view of the original XX4, but nothing for the Worlds Edition.
Thanks.

·
Registered
460 Posts
they really didnt have a seperate manual when you got the car new it came with the orginal and a add on that shows the little cahnges made to the worlds

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh... I see. Then I guess I need to ask if anyone has the Worlds Edition addendum to the XX4 manual. I found the exploded view of the XX4 on the Losi website. What I'm looking for is what is different and upgraded from the base model. New parts, graphite parts, part numbers, etc.
Thanks.

·
Registered
479 Posts
oops i did not think i was logged in ..lol
mine has a dark green spur gear ,I really dont want to take it apart again ,can someone tell me how many teeth are on this spur gear ? tyvm..

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Josh,
I you have both, that would be great. All I have is the exploded view of the original XX4.

Pitbull,
What?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pitbull,
Looks like your green spur is an 88 tooth. Here is some info copied from Stormer Hobbies website. It gives the color and part number.

LOS3927 Losi, SPUR GEAR-48P, 90T Dual Disk orange 2.95 In Stock
LOS3928 Losi, SPUR GEAR-48P, 88T Dual Disk green 2.95 In Stock
LOS3929 Losi, SPUR GEAR-48P, 86T Dual Disk red 2.95 In Stock
LOS3930 Losi, SPUR GEAR-48P, 84T Dual Disk purple 2.95 In Stock
LOS3931 Losi, SPUR GEAR-48P, 82T Dual Disk yellow 2.95 In Stock
LOS3932 Losi, SPUR GEAR-48P, 78T Dual Disk 2.95 In Stock
LOS3933 Losi, SPUR GEAR-48P, 76T Dual Disk black 2.95 In Stock

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, Chazz. I should have thought of that earlier. I do have a lead on someone that can send me a copy. I try to check out your site regularly to keep up on the 4WD news, including your X5. I've met you in Ft. Wayne a couple of times this summer.

Scott

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are links to the XX4 and the XX4 WE addendum. These were from the Losi thread on 4wdrc.com.

http://home.comcast.net/~chadt/Manuel_Losi_XX4_AN.pdf
http://bis.midco.net/yokomo-mx4/misc/XX-4_Worlds_Edition_Addendum_Manual/XX-4_Worlds_Edition_Addendum_Manual.pdf

Check the HPI website for the RS4 Pro manual. www.hpiracing.com - click on INSTRUCTIONS, then KIT INSTRUCTIONS/MANUALS, then select the one you want from the list.

Can't help with the RC10LSS manual. It's not on the Associated web site, which you probably already tried.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The manuals Chazz is referring to are found by clicking on the STORE and then PARTS. These are the actual manuals from the XX4 World Edition Kits. They are at the bottom of the list of parts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts