Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get it yet? Mine is being delivered today. Was wondering about feed back. Im sure you big time crawlers will not like it. I live on the side of a mountain (bump if you compare it to the Rockies) but my yard and the woods behind me has tons and tons of rocks. So Im getting it just to putz around the house.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got it. Very nice. Decent quality. ant compare it to the top of the line crawlers since this is my first. Im sure it is less of a competetive crawler than those. It will suit me just fine for what I want to do with it. That is run it over the many many rocks in my yard and in the hills behind it. The LED's are really cool looking.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found a weak link already. The right front tire isnt rolling with power. So either a CVD pin or wheel pin has sheered. Thi shasnt been outside yet. It was being driven indoors and was throttled hard when it got jammed against something too high for the tires. It couldnt crawl over and with the rear wheels pushing it against the object, snap. Easy fix though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts