Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Losi Mini Slider and a Mini Late Model. I was wandering what you guys were using to charge the batteries with. I plan on using the stock batteries right now but it says that it could take up to 5 hours to charge after a single use. What are guys using? Thanks.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
The included charger is far too slow. I use a standard battery charger. There are many good ones. I have Thunder AC 6s. They do NICAD, NIMH, and Lipo; charge, discharge, and put Lipos in storage mode.

Duratrax Onyx are good and not too expensive. I have also had ICE chargers and they work good as well. On my bench I have two CE Turbo 35 Stealth chargers. It depends on what you want to do and how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have a couple of thunder power 610c chargers as well as a turbo 35 gfx. How many amps are you charging at and where can I get the charging adapter. Everything I have has the standard sized deans connector on them.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I plan on changing to lipos at some point but the mini slider is actually for my girlfriend and she has never touched any remote control cars ever so I don't need the best of the best for you quite yet. She doesn't need to be super fast :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts