Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this cherry in a new case that also had the GP trucks and a box of these Detroit muscle. about time. Been waiting for some fresh meat to tear through. This one is much better than the clamshell one I have. I think they should burn the clamshell factory down. Putrid things they are. At least provide te box folded up with the case top in there as well. You actually get less for you money with them. Blahh

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Love the car.

And, yes, I'd like to see the clamshells go, as well. At the very least, they should cost less seeing as how you get less. After paying the same as for the cube I shouldn't have to go out and pay more to get the cover. Same price should be for same merchandise or else provide the cover with the clamshell too.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
I'd like to get more car and less cube personally.
Instead of cars collecting dust, you have cubes collecting dust. People love to stack those things, but they go to recycling with me.

I want the Extra Pulp OJ Chase! :p

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Instead of cars collecting dust, you have cubes collecting dust. People love to stack those things, but they go to recycling with me.
You can send them to me, it's how I keep the dust off the cars - cubes are easier to clean! I'll pay postage. :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah. A case of white GP pickup trucks. Not sure what release they are but also had a candy red merc I think in there.

·
Registered
493 Posts

I want the Extra Pulp OJ Chase! :p
i will be happy to take any of the cubes ya wanna recycle...could use a few of them lol

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
WOW, ya must have been really excited with that score... Couldn't even wait to get it home to take the pics... That's funny, cause that's me too... Great cscore and congrats !!!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
FF.... Please do not throw away the M2 PDQ Cardboard Sleeves on the Cubes as I can always use them..... Please save them and send em to me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts