Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fury road
new mad max car..wonder why the back is covered up?
http://www.madmaxmovies.com/index.html
this is my favorite site. im working on the gryo chopter and a couple others.
time to pull out my molds i made to make parts for the new mad max car. so far by the pic only diffrence is the front end.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
If you read through the text, it started as live action is is now planned tobe an anime as both Mel and George Miller have backed out. Too bad as with todays technology it ould have been stellar......

·
Registered
470 Posts
If you read through the text, it started as live action is is now planned tobe an anime as both Mel and George Miller have backed out. Too bad as with todays technology it ould have been stellar......
Not true. You do not have real cars and go into the outback to make an animation movie.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya there was all kinda talk going around then. this is oct 25 2009 report.
i really dont mind mel not playing the roll. i just want to see the movie made.
it's to bad mel wont do the movie but the show must go on ...lol
im still making mad max and other cars from the other 2 movies right now im doing the gryo copter. all the cars are on that site on the left side of the page and it gives alot of info. and pics. ive printed out most of them so i can make customs.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Being a huge fan of the first 3 films, this 4th won't be the same without Mel.
i agree but i can think of a few actors that could pull it off.
im a huge fan also. so i'll wait and see the movie.
it's like death race. love the cars didn't like the movie that much. but did buy the disk so i can make customs.:wave:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Holy crap thats awesome. I haven't been to that site in years and pretty much gave up hope for there being a sequel. I am a huge fan of the movies but hated Thunderdome. I am a car nut, so to me, the cars were the stars in those flicks.
Since the Interceptor was destroyed in Road Warrior, this leads me to believe that they couldn't secure Mel Gibson for the 4th movie. And that maybe to "sell it", they would have to create an alternate stopryline where someone else came along and "found" the Interceptor and fixed it back up takig the story into a new direction with another character.
Because the "nose" of the car is back on it when that was destroyed in RW.
I can't wait to see what they take this. I am excited about it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
time to pull out my molds i made to make parts for the new mad max car
:confused: Hey gunn You've kept that a bit secret?

Whenever I posted stuff on soldering castings and molding/casting cars and parts I only ever got replies like 'this isn't something that someone builds in their basement and starts casting with' -from the likes of dipstick :freak:

So I'm now guessing I'm not alone doing all the wacky stuff then !! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
only molds i had to make was the hood and jerry cans. the rest of the car is hw and a jl camaro front end. my molds are a putty that drys but still bends to release the part.
im no where close to what you guys do. i even use clay to do molds with and my mixture is jb weld and metal filings mixed then poured into the cast. using 24hr jb weld.
i do this alot for making garage tools and morfing 2 castings together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts