5,768 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,259 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
According to hotwheels it is a tribute car to Dan as he was supposedly a friend of HW and incredible driver so when he died they created a limited tribute car (and a VERY nice onset that) and also made a contribution to his family. Technically it is not part of the TH series but is just as desirable. With the paint and real riders it has many of the traits but lacks the TH and also the card is a tribute and not particularly hidden. Lol

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Well, as long as it is my only one, I think I keep it carded. Can't promise that for the Camaro though, I cracked the Super Bee too, a few months ago. Say what you want but I don't think Supers are actually rare. Not since I can get a Greenlight Club Car limited to 432 worldwide for around 30 dollars. I mean where is the value really...

·
Registered
350 Posts
I haven't seen this on the pegs anywhere but as a Wheldon fan bought the car on ebay. I was hoping to find 2, one to open and one to put on my wall--but 1 will do for now.

Big head nod to Mattel for getting Dan Wheldon's name out there like this. The card and car itself both look beautiful. Very nice gesture.

·
Premium Member
9,259 Posts
Nice Dan Weldon Tribute Race Car Ebay Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts