Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking To Sell And/Or Trade

ALL GONE...RUINED BY MICE!!!!!! If you have your stuff stored out away from your house I would suggest you better open it and check it regularly...the models I was going to get rid over are completly covered in mouse *&^@# so far instructions and decals are nests and some plastic has been chewed and most has been fouled on....

Current losses:

Enterprises
TWO millenium Falcons
A star destroyer

I don't know how well any of it will clean up but I guess I'm going to find out...there may be a big kit bashing sell soon!!!!!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
I've got the LIS "The Movie" Robot, a Seaquest DSV submarine, and some other stuff for trade if you're interested. Don't know exactly what you may be looking for, but I'm looking to lighten my load and tweek my collection as well.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Better than when I went to my storage unit and it smelled like rotting corpses -twenty plus rotting corpses to be exact. Seems as though field mice nested into my stored packing material and plastic sheets during the cold snap and suffocated. I stopped counting a 20 liquified bodies...

I hope our trade doesn't include "feces"? ;-)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Those little guys get in EVERYWHERE. I used to have a farm - I remember starting up my riding mower for the first time one Spring after it having been idle all winter. The first things that flew out of the exhaust were bits of mouse nest and baby mice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts