Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i live in florida..and we run some carpet down here..year round..

some of us would like to run on a new track..any of you guys on the east coast know of any races coming up in the next 3 months that will be held indoors on the carpet? would prefer flat oval and something close to north or south carolina? within 600 miles of florida...

trying to get a group of florida racers to make a road trip..

[email protected]

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
goose creek? one of my favorite tracks!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no chris it's you that scares me! lol whats up bro? we cant do fast track because it's the same weekend as the race rock race! what does sand hills have planned for the rest of the year?

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Kat you really need to make the trip to Sandhills it is one of the best tracks on the East coast. Sandhills is a world of its own. There are 3 or 4 big races there this year.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
steve will you hold my hand? he he i'll see what mr. boylan thinks about banked carpet? i may run like a fish out of water though? or is that fish out of florida? lol

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Join the club Katfish , I have never been to Sandhills and expect a thrashing time of it ......Maybe we could just drink ourselfs into thinking we were having fun ......Sandhills has great People and the track is flawless from what I have heard ...Just get your Maverick ride ready for the banked track Probably the OPC would be very good on the banks .....SRM

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
went to the site and only saw plans for one event? january 3rd and 4th?

·
Registered
721 Posts
no there are a few others kat if I am back then i will be there every week and if you do come up you will need to give me a heads ups so you can buy me dinner one night hahaha hey man just call them on a sat I think that is the best time

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry rowdy i'm a carpet bug...

rocket you buying? lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts