Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to attend the ECHORR Challenge this year.

I will be on a team with two VERY influential folks. Here is your chance to bend the ear of two movers and shakers in the T-Jet racing field.

We currently need two racers. Of course we want the best racers we can find, but right now we need bodies.

There is a TOP NOTCH builder as well as myself on this team. We will try to give you the BEST of equipment to race, so no worries about building and adjusting.

Any takers?

http://echorr.com/page5.php

:wave:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Smalltime, Sorry I forget your name, can I give you an answer tomorrow night? I have another person in mind that might want to go, but we have the TKO race in Pa on Sunday I will ask him then. Can I ask what your team name is? are you On the waiting list?
(wheelszk)
PS I was on Habby's team at Hirams anniversary race a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smalltime, Sorry I forget your name, can I give you an answer tomorrow night? I have another person in mind that might want to go, but we have the TKO race in Pa on Sunday I will ask him then. Can I ask what your team name is? are you On the waiting list?
(wheelszk)
PS I was on Habby's team at Hirams anniversary race a few weeks ago.
No waiting lists.....
The name is Tim Leppert
you have a P.M.:wave:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SHHHHHH.
I've backed off the Tinis for a while, but will happily make one for ya'
Maybe Hollywood should make the trip to Maryland, It'll be worth it!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm sure it would be more than worth it, but I already have obligations that weekend. Maybe next year. In the meantime, I'll take one of those sour apple 'Tinis. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts