·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for the following WL:

1970 BOSS from Mustang II 233-05
Classic Plastic 3 Mustang
Marvel Comics 65 Convert Mustang
High Impact Muscle Mustang (need both from Series and from box set)

I also need the Challenger and Trans AM from Pony Power 2 (5 car)

Here is what I got: (the 87 GT WL I would only like to trade for 70 BOSS from the same series)

More to come.

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Blister on the Jeep is shot, card good blister bad. All others are in good condition. If you would like specifics let me know.
Thanks and any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
dang it i wish i had one of your needs for that military jeep. dang it ,dang it, dang it. I will have to review my list when i get home.

Stack

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CenterShock said:
Wow Brad! Look at all those traders! And I thougt you weren't into WL's!
I don't have anything on your need list. Would you consider anything else for that ugly PT Cruiser? Loot or traders?
Nick I really do not go out of my way to collect WL. The majority of the ones pictured above came as part of a large lot that I purchased of of HT. I kept about 10 for my own collection and am using the rest as traders. Some have even been traded for regulars Mustangs that I really needed.
I will touch base with you on the PT :wave:

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stack said:
dang it i wish i had one of your needs for that military jeep. dang it ,dang it, dang it. I will have to review my list when i get home.

Stack
Stack let me know what you have when you get a chance. I will consider any Mustang, regular or WL that I do not already have. Only problem with regulars is that i do not need to many to be complete. ;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Crazy, I don't have anything on your need list(the only mustang i have is a regular PIP and im pretty sure you would have it already & a hotwheels '65 mustang w/5 point gold mags). Would you consider anything else for the silver CRX? I got lots of loot!!!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
73 Ford Mustang (Pony Power 5 Pack) I got this onestill in the box. I'll trade the 5 for your 1. Let me know.

Stack

·
Registered
91 Posts
WLs

Hi i have some WLs for trade

W.L.s
Street Freaks
1 (89) Honda Crx
1 (91) GMC Syclone
1 Mini cooper Blue
1 (55) Ford Pinel Delivery no.19