Looking For Some "cars" For My Daughter

I know new stuff is coming, but I missed the boat on the first batch
We need
Sheriff
Sarge
Lizzie
Fillmore
Dj
there maybe a couple more, I'm not looking to go broke here, someone help.

Need Leakless too!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Not to highjack your thread, but I'm looking for Chick and Leakless for my daughter. I really hate scalpers. I see a bunch on Ebay so I guess the pallet raiders are in full force with these.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Hey Guys, I just saw abunch of the first runs around here at a TRU, Ill go check for y'all when I get a chance and see if I can find any of them

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
YellowBronc said:
Hey Guys, I just saw abunch of the first runs around here at a TRU, Ill go check for y'all when I get a chance and see if I can find any of them
I appreciate it!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hey guys, I have 2 complete sets plus extras. Not looking to get rich off these like the sellers on evilpay. Just $5 per car plus shipping.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
I have the "cars" everyone needs. For sale at cost, i will even send you the receipt. You just pay the shipping. Im always trying ot help out!No trade offers excepted.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NYSWLhunter said:
I have the "cars" everyone needs. For sale at cost, i will even send you the receipt. You just pay the shipping. Im always trying ot help out!No trade offers excepted.

yOUR BOX IS FULL - I NEEDED FILLMORE AND SHERIFF TOO.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for everyone's help, looks like Leakless & Luigi are the only ones needed now and if that Fire Truck is out, then that too.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Dang i guess i was a bit slow. I had picked up a sheriff for you today. Oh well. If anyone needs him let me know and he is yours.

Stack

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.