Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to purchase the following Auto World Release #2 Ultra Raws if anyone has them for sale. Paypal ready!
1967 Ford Mustang GT
1971 Ford Mustang Mach I

·
Registered
13,588 Posts
I've only ever found one "in the wild", a Series 1 '66 Impala SS. That one isn't going anywhere since I have the complete set: Maroon, Silver Blue, Ultra Red, and Ultra Raw. Good luck with your search, but you'd probably have better luck on eBay.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
If any one is interested in the Mustang Auto World I have I;m looking for $400.00 OBO or cash and Higher end DOH. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
There are only 10 of that Mustang. There are thousands of regular ones and hundreds of ultra reds, that's a tiny fraction of the total production, so of course it's not going to be cheap. It is worth what someone will pay, and someone may very well pay close to that. That being said, Dizzy, don't take this the wrong way, as I mean it nothing more than my own observations, I think $400 is too high. I have followed ultra raw sold listings since they came out. Only a small handful have sold for $400 or more. There is a mustang on EBay right now for $405 and it includes the regular and ultra red and it hasn't sold at that price. I think $350 is the realistic EBay number and I think $300 is what it would sell for off EBay, but like I said before it is worth what someone will pay. I do think it's the second nicest looking Ultra Raw they have done, and it is very much tempting me.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I did put up or best offer and I had about four people pm me and no one has got back it may go to ebay. I know a gut who found a Mustang from the series with the 73 Road runner he put it on ebay BIN $300.00it sold as soon as it went up. And Deal Her you must be new or are you a dealer. Been on her a long time and have a large collection which I will be thinning out due to space

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I did put up or best offer and I had about four people pm me and no one has got back it may go to ebay. I know a gut who found a Mustang from the series with the 73 Road runner he put it on ebay BIN $300.00it sold as soon as it went up. And Deal Her you must be new or are you a dealer. Been on her a long time and have a large collection which I will be thinning out due to space
Yeah, if you put it on Ebay with a BIN at $300, it would probably sell as fast as it goes up, so I definitely don't blame you for starting high and doing a best offer. An identical one to yours actual did sell for about $425 if I remember right, and another for about $375, so you are in the ballpark, but they seem to go down in $25 increments with each one that sells since the pool of buyers gets smaller. I find it really interested which ones go for big money and which ones don't. The first release of that Mustang, the same casting, but without the stripes goes for about $150, and some of the basic lines Raws are less than $100. Christine, the Ford GT40, the Top Gear Mustang like yours, the Mustang Mach 1, and the '76 Firebird Trans Am seem to be the ones selling for the most. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
last time on the Mustang if some one has an offer LMK if not it goes away in a box. Deal her do you know me if so PM me I do go out not as much as I did in the past cause too many dealers just out to make a buck and thinning out means letting go of extras and castings I don't want

1 - 19 of 19 Posts