Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and searched for some good detail pictures of an actual screen used SW Speeder Bike and haven't really found anything!

Any one out there have any good pics to share, or know where I can go to find any? Help would be much appreciated.

hal9001-

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys, I know how to use Google! To reiterate what I said, I'm looking for some good detail pictures of a REAL speeder bike prop. You know, one that was built by teem Lucas. As in film used.

What I'm looking for may not exsist, I don't know, but what others have built or collectables is'nt what I'm after.

But your efforts are appreciated!

Thanks,
hal9001-

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Edge, that's the sort of thing I'm looking for! I'm really suprised no one has ever posted a photo study of either of these props. This is a great oppertunity to get some really good pics. I bet there are more somewhere, I'll just have to keep looking. Wish I knew where these were taken.

I've been to several other Sci-Fi sites and found nothing there either. Not ready to build or anything, just trying to get some good reference pics.

hal9001-

·
Registered
94 Posts
There!

Thanks Edge, that's the sort of thing I'm looking for! I'm really suprised no one has ever posted a photo study of either of these props. This is a great oppertunity to get some really good pics. I bet there are more somewhere, I'll just have to keep looking. Wish I knew where these were taken.

I've been to several other Sci-Fi sites and found nothing there either. Not ready to build or anything, just trying to get some good reference pics.

hal9001-

Hope those will help... not mine but whom ever took them.... there is a whole stream about PROPS...

Enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toromodel/3666999231/

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hope those will help... not mine but whom ever took them.... there is a whole stream about PROPS...

Enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toromodel/3666999231/
Yup! I found those. THAT is exactly what I was looking for. It doesn't get much better that this. Someone else posted pics of this exibit and has even more good pics to choose from. I now have all I need for when I do build the speeder bike kt!

Thanks,
hal9001-

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You need to check out this thread on RPF if you haven't seen it:

http://www.therpf.com/f10/1-3-speeder-bike-74490/#post1049086
Thanks Edge! Just so happens, by a stroke of luck, I stumbled across these very pictures. I wasn't even looking for them and found them. These are some really great nuts and bolts pictures to be sure. These along with some others a guy from SSM fourm had given me are exactly what I was looking for!

Now, maybe one day I'll actually build it....

hal9001-

·
Starship Class
11,937 Posts
I kno somone who cand take picature fom the screen while paying the video.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts