Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a Luminators Phantom of the Opera which I will paint, He's missing both hands, right arm and mask. If anybody has these parts (Luminators on regular ), I'd be willing to pay for them.
Thanks!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Hello, I have a Luminators Phantom of the Opera which I will paint, He's missing both hands, right arm and mask. If anybody has these parts (Luminators on regular ), I'd be willing to pay for them.
Thanks!
I've got the Luminators kit complete built-up and painted. If you can't find the individual parts I may be able to help.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Mitch contacted me and I had an email address for every piece he needed.

Another satisfied customer... oh wait , the Parts Pit is FREE !!

Hopefully those who listed the parts with me.. still have them for Mitch

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I don't have those parts Trevor. If I see a wanted post and I have the parts I'll post them up.
I've sent out over 100 packages since I started and I'm still going strong...
You have to remember that all I can offer are resin replacements. Parts Pit Mike can supply the real deal!! What he does is admirable and he's a godsend to the hardcore Auroraphiles!! I only wish I could do what he does....

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Thanks Trevor.:) I appreciate your kind words mate.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"$30.00 post paid for the mask and good arm; $26.00 for mask and damaged arm."
I am sorry, I thought people from the Pit had extra parts to help other builders find parts, not to make a business out of it. :(
I have a friend that will loan me his parts and I will make my own parts.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
The Parts Pit does this as a service and has NO idea what peoples intentions are, nor does he recieve any money as compensation for what he does. Mike does this out of the kindness of his heart to help fellow modelers. Some people who list parts there may want more than others for their trouble, but for the most part (no pun) the pcs I've gotten were 5, 10 bucks tops.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
That's right. Mike is just the middleman who puts guys in touch with others who list their parts as available. He has absolutely no control over what the guy who has the parts wants for them- if anything.
Mike's helped a lot of enthusiasts out with his service and as Hunch says he does it out of the goodness of his heart and for the love of Auroras.
I admit the prices asked by the guys you've contacted are ridiculous though and they'll probably have them for a long time, but there's a lot of Phantom kits out there and they aren't too hard to find.
Did you contact Zorro? He's a great guy to deal with and he's very highly recommended!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts