Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I was preparing my next 1/350 model for building, and discovered that I seem to have misplaced a rather important part for the model, and cannot find it anywhere... it is the part highlighted below:

This is for the original release, not the second release with the new base. Does anyone happen to have a spare part laying around I could take off their hands?

Please drop me a message if you can help me out.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps a silly question, but is that part (28 ?) in the current (2009) version different from the original (2004) version? If not, Round 2 may be able to sell you a replacement. See: http://round2models.com/replacement/
I am not sure. I thought that the stand for it went through that part on the new release, where it did not on the old one, but as I don't have the new release, I am not sure.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just an update... I contacted R2 and they sent me a replacement part... even was one for the new version (with the stand hole in it) so that's even better!

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
Just an update... I contacted R2 and they sent me a replacement part... even was one for the new version (with the stand hole in it) so that's even better!
Round 2, Moebius and Revell/Monogram are excellent in the customer service dept., if the kit is in production currently, you can usually get a replacement part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts