Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am looking for one of the following (both if the price is right). i am looking for:

1. ATADC TANK computer case. must be in mint shape or NIB

2. ATADC TRANSFORMER case (the blue one). must be mint or NIB

if anyone has one (or both of these) they want to get rid of or know where i can get them online please let me know. i am looking for the cases only no power supply or other components needed.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok where can i order these cases? i have even contacted atadc directly and they stated that these 2 cases are discontinued, so i am looking for assistance in where i can go to get these (and other) gaming computer cases, i would be interested in almost any "unique looking" case with a side window such as nzxt nemesis, guardian, logisys dracula (chrome and black version). basically if it is a black case (except for the ATADC transformer case which must be the blue one)with side panel window, and has a front panel that is fancy for what i mean by fancy see attached pic. i am looking for cases that i have been unable to order due to the limited availability (both from mail order and local).

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i am also looking for a pc case from chopper computers. they closed shop this year so i am looking to see if anyone has one to get rid of. these things rock, don't believe me? their website is still up check it out http://www.choppercomputers.com// if i cannot find one i will make one. although i would just assume buy or trade for one, i am interested in the black one with the red flames (and the girl going with it would be a bonus :D)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts