Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there have a copy of the Pirates of the Caribbean "Dead Man's Raft" kit instructions that you might be able to scan? I just got a very well-made builtup off the e-place, but some of the parts have come loose, and I'm not sure exactly how they go back on. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
Mike,

Congratulations on your find! Sorry, but I haven't got the instructions. However, if you have a copy of Classic Plastic by Rick Polizzi, you'll find a photo of a built-up kit in the book that may serve as a guide.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark McGovern said:
Mike,

Congratulations on your find! Sorry, but I haven't got the instructions. However, if you have a copy of Classic Plastic by Rick Polizzi, you'll find a photo of a built-up kit in the book that may serve as a guide.
Thanks, Mr. McG! I'll have to look for a copy of that book, if no one comes up with a copy of the sheet to scan!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey, Zombie,

Do you have Classic Plastic? Or did you mean you were scanning the instructions? I ask because I bought a used copy of Classic Plastic and page 163/164 was ripped out. So I've been looking to get a front and back scan of that page.

Larry

·
Curmudgeon
6,612 Posts
DinoMike, you're very welcome!

As I told DinoMike in my e-mail, another member of this BB did the same for me when I needed a copy of the instruction sheet for AMT's Dragula, so I was just passing on the favor. Just one of the many reasons this BB is such a great place! :thumbsup: BTW DinoMike, don't forget to post photos when you've finished that kit!

Ravenauthor said:
Do you have Classic Plastic? Or did you mean you were scanning the instructions? I ask because I bought a used copy of Classic Plastic and page 163/164 was ripped out. So I've been looking to get a front and back scan of that page.
No, I don't have a copy of Classic Plastic, but I'm now seriously thinking about trying to find one. I scanned an original instruction sheet. Sorry I can't help you out, but perhaps another member here can?

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Sorry, I don't have that instructions sheet, but if you need any other instructions for that line check my site here
http://tylisaari.com/instructions/pirates/pirates.htm

I also have a few other instructions (couple for the haunted mansion line, and the undertaker dragster) just hit the back button at the bottom of the page I posted in the link.
Also, tons of prehistoric scenes instructions on my site.

·
Curmudgeon
6,612 Posts
Hey Tay666, if you'd like to include the instruction sheet for Dead Man's Raft on your site I can send you the same images I sent DinoMike--all 6 pages. Lemme know if you're interested.

·
Curmudgeon
6,612 Posts
Okay, they're on the way. Sorry it took so long to get these to you, but I had back surgery on the 6th and haven't been able to sit at the computer until now.

Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts