Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collected from when i was born up until 2003 when i started to take an intrest in insulators as they were free and cars cost $. Now the insulator $ is running low and i am looking to sell part of my collection. I have 4 that i think i could get the most for, 3 treasure hunts and a 2003 final run mustang GT. The GT is a common car but it's not whats in the package. Factory worker goofed up and put a sentinel 400 limo in the package instead and i would like to know weather that would fetch a good price or not. (or if anyone here would like to take it off my hands :) along with the T-hunts.) i have a large collection and it will take a wile for me to photo graph but i am sure if any one is interested that i will tell you all i know about the cars a have. (and about glass insulators on the off chance that anyone here has any :) ) I dont think it's anything exciting, but it's worth a shot.

-Bryan Lane

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, they are all the smaller 1/43 (i think it's 43) scale. Wait, i have a 360 modena (spelling?) with the simulated dirt on the sides of it,racing version. i can go into more detail tomorrow when i ave the time. nothing old but it fits the description of "ferraris" :)

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
even the Treasure Hunts... the only ones you would get anything substantial for would be 1995 ones... and even within those, there's only a couple that go for big amounts... there may be a few, very few, from certain other years..but most you wouldn't get more than $10 or $20 for.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm, so this one in thr wrong package isnt anything good? dang. i was hoping it would be as my sister reuined the package just now and she would have to pay me how much it might have been worth. But i do have a 1994 rigger-mooter, maroon color. cant sell that 1 tho.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
if you get a chance to take a pic of the Ferrari (or know where theres a pic online), let me know and let me know how much you want for it. Maybe we can work out a deal

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
A car in the wrong package is a pretty common hw error, you wouldn't get much at all for it, even if your sister had not ruined the package.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just don't really come across stuff like that too much, thanks for the info though. as for the picture of the 1:18 thing I'll get one but i don't really know if i would sell it as i still like to look at it. I could be swayed by a "good" price ;)

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
If you really like it, then you should keep it. If you enjoy it, then get rid of it, you will regret it. If you do decide that you do want to part with it, just let me know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts