Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to collecting jls and wl jls and was wondering what constitutes rare and worth something and what's worthless(hws)and just collectable for what you like. I know that it's all in the "fun of the hunt", but we all like to think we have something special in our collections that are special.

What kind of #'s are we talking for wls and is there one per box or every other or more..............?????

Carnuck

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Carnuck these are the questions that really do not have answeres. It is kinda up in the air the actual % that the WL are, and I believe that it varies depending upon the series. Here is a sight that may answer some of the questions that you have.
http://www.lightninglane.com/

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Collect and buy what you like. White lightnings are not found in every box. There is no way to figure it out also. I have heard of different people opening up like 100 or so cases and did not find 1. All different series, etc... Then there are times you will find them in every case. But at least they do not flood the market with any1 car or series though unlike mattel.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Actually starting in 2007, White Lightnings will be 1% of the total run of cars, this is per Mac Ragen from RC2. So if they make 25000 of one car, there would be 250 WLs. That is pretty rare.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
GeraldE61 said:
Actually starting in 2007, White Lightnings will be 1% of the total run of cars, this is per Mac Ragen from RC2. So if they make 25000 of one car, there would be 250 WLs. That is pretty rare.
I don't believe that JL cars are made in that large of quantities anymore... just don't seem to be that many.. except for the CLue cars... :cool:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
I don't believe that JL cars are made in that large of quantities anymore... just don't seem to be that many.. except for the CLue cars... :cool:
...and I believe that 90% of those Clue cars are at my KB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts