Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be testing out a bunch of different ho scale slots sat. at our club. I need some ideas on setting this up. T-Jet class (10 laps), Autoworld class (15 laps), AFX Class ( 15 laps ), Tyco class ( 15 laps ). I want to race them like that t-jet vs. t-jet, Autoworld vs. Autoworld, Ect. is that the best way to do this. Road course racing is what we will be racing on autoworld track. Thanks for any info you guys can give me. One more thing T-jets the way to race them is to keep them from falling off the track on the corners is that correct. Thanks Jeremy LJLRC

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lincoln, Rhode Island at the Lincoln johnny lightning race club. We are racing the Ho scale slots as an addition to our Downhill johnny lightning racing. Just trying to set up classes for october this month just seeing how much interest we get with slot racing. I have allready spoken with a few members and they are bringing some of there slot cars to race. Thanks Jeremy LJLRC

·
Registered
414 Posts
How about running four different classes per race.
T-Jet class (10 laps), Autoworld class (10 laps), AFX Class ( 10 laps ), Tyco class ( 10 laps ).
The twist you can start any class in any order, so while you might start out with the faster magnet cars and another driver with a T-Jet you will lose the edge when your T-jet takes the track vs. the quicker classes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts