Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
www.team1rc.com there packs are the only ones i use.. i know the matcher persoanlly and his packs are no bull.. the numbers are what they are... no changing the temperature of the room or any funy stuff.. and the price is great on them to..

last i looked he had 1.17+ and 420+ email me and ill hook u up with the matcher... so he can tell u exactly what he has... if u email the team one site, it will take longer for a response....

[email protected]

i forgot to add team one added some more national titles to there list last week..
cory heft tq'd 19t and brushless class with them.. hays reeling tq'd stock with them.. outlaw stock,,, and several other guys running there stuff were in all of the a mains

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
cells...........

plenty of better than 1.17 at TQCELLS(1.16+ at 35A)...

[email protected]

Eric Salvas

TEAM TQCells

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lefthander-RC has them and you have three choices of matchers and you can not go wrong with any of them. He carries Whiplash, TQ Cells and new to his list are the KC Racing cells. I have purcahsed each brand from him and have no complants with any of them. Plus his service is second to none. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
We've got WHIP-LASH 1.175 - 1.179 420+ cells in stock.

We also have KC Racing 1.170+, 420+ cells in stock.

Give us a call or drop us an e-mail.

Good racin' !

e-mail: [email protected]
phone: 608-215-0380

Jeff.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
KC RACING, Nuf said. I have a fresh batch of cells due in at the end of the week. Big number and great runtime. KC is on top of the battery system with a great process and extemely awesome performance. Buy KC batteries or wish you had. :) Also. there is word of a battery price raise coming. Im going to do all I can to keep prices where they are. So get them now just incase.

ROB @ Murdock R/C & Performance

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
New Wave Cells out of Rc Madness in enfield ct great performance great numbers and a great price. 860 741 6501

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
The soon to come "new" GP3300 cell ("updated cell" in the same cell shrink) is currently being tested ... first tests reported a lower runtime ... surprisingly (roughly [email protected]) and a slightly increased avg voltage (don't get too excited, very slightly increased ... like [email protected])... and more expensive ($0.50/cell). Even at a few bucks more a pack the GP cell will still be the hot ticket.

Steve Salvas
TQ Cells

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
TQ Cells - Now matched at 35 Amps!

Slider, here are the best current packs still available...

Please be advised, I support hobby shops, please have your favorite shop to e-mail me if you're looking for packs. ([email protected])
Voltage: 1.160+ (est. 1.175+ @ 30A)

Resistance: 2.5 (est. 2.4 @ 30A)

Runtime: 370+ (est. 430+ @ 30A)

Steve Salvas
PS. I'm currently working on the website www3.sympatico.ca/tqcells ... please visit for battery care tips.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts