Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many times have you bought a 1/48 or 1/55 model, only to discover the manufacturer grossly misrepresented the size? Happens all too often. I'm actually looking for some of these. If you have any that look presentable with a 1 inch tall figure standing next to them, let me know. I'd be especially interested if it's something from say, 1900 thru 1959 or so. Posting info on anything that's not the size it's supposed to be would help a lot of folks looking for that special piece in that special size.. a 1/24 that's closer to 1/32, a 1/32 that's closer to 1/48, etc, etc. Adding photos? Please put a ruler next to it so the rest of us can see how far off the scale is. If it's actually size appropriate where someone might want to put a motor in it, consider snapping an extra shot or 2 of the underside. Doesn't matter if you're selling it or not. What matters is that something you normally wouldn't consider is now an option. Let's see if there's enough interest to carry this to the next step.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts